Wednesday, June 30, 2010

It's disappointing when you plan to use "I think I just peed myself" as a post title, then find out you've already used it, darn it

Because I did, when I saw this:
http://the-panopticon.blogspot.com/2010/06/proof-that-no-matter-how-bad-it-is.html

Especially because it makes me remember this:
http://oxymoronassoc.livejournal.com/462027.html#cutid1 which is not safe for work, seeing as how it's rather crude, but hilarious all the same, as it imagines Edward Cullen of Twilight fame as someone who picked up a lot of hobbies while everyone else in his family was hooking up.  A small sample:

oxymoronassoc: i bet he went through a phase where he knitted shit
[info]oxymoronassoc: to keep from strangling emmett
[info]oxymoronassoc: everyone got a lumpy pullover for xmas that year
[info]welurklate: ESME GOT SOMETHING WITH A CAT ON IT
[info]oxymoronassoc: EMMETT'S HAD NO NECK HOLE AND EMMETT TRIED TO PUT IT ON ANYWAY AND STRUGGLED AROUND A LOT UNTIL HE JUST RIPPED HIS HEAD THROUGH

No comments: