Thursday, November 01, 2018

Life in the (walking) fast lane

I’m writing a blog post while walking laps at the gym. Must be November.

Since NaBloPoMo seems to not be a thing anymore, I’m trying something new this year: #Create30. It’s not blog-specific; instead, it suggests trying to do something creative every day, no matter what that means to you. So if I want to write a blog post, awesome. If I want to post a photo on Instagram, more power to me. Twitter haiku? Totally counts, as long as I tag it.

Since we all know I’m an overachiever, I’m hoping to do at least two things each day, but we’ll see how that goes - I do have a life to live, you know. Gotta get the blog fodder somehow!

Interested in joining me? Check out the organizer’s site for more details: https://www.blissfullemon.com/create30-november-2018/ And thanks, Aimee, for the idea and the gumption to start this up! I’m looking forward to seeing what other people do for their daily posts.

No comments: