10. Reading other people's blogs.
9. Reading (and re-reading, and re-re-reading) the Twilight books.
8. Spending quality time with my family, trying to dig ourselves out of the cluttered shithole that is our basement.
7. Putting insulating Saran wrap over all the windows in the house, in hopes that it will help raise the temperature of our family room above 52F.
6. Buying a space heater, in hopes that it will help raise the temperature of our family room above 52F.
5. Putting a new damper and fireback in the fireplace, in hopes that it will ... yeah, that again.
4. Knitting my Shawl of Insanity. Fourteen rows to go now ... at only slightly more than an hour per row. And then a bind-off of 900+ stitches. Um, yay?
3. Reading more blogs. Lots more blogs.
2. Attempting not to eat anything until I fit back into my fat jeans again.
1. Snowblowing. Lots of snowblowing.