Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Babydancing Basics with Liza Woods

Of the many things Liza learned to do in Cape May, by far the cutest is dancing. She's very particular about her choice of music - there's only one song out of eight or nine on her little LeapFrog boom box that meets her criteria, so don't blame me if you're singing about the letter E for a week after you watch the video. I know I have had it stuck in my head for days.



Also, new words she learned to say well enough that at least one person can understand her part of the time: duck, dog, grandma, beach, baaaa(blanket), flower, baby, weeeee(swing/park/slide). Notice anything missing? That's right, the kid is 17 months old, and still hasn't called me anything other than whaaaaaaaa!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I notice that this future MTV Video does *not* include the disclaimer that "No animals were hurt during the filming of this movie."

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pufferfish move!!!