Monday, November 06, 2006

Plug for an artist on etsy

I recently bought a whole boatload of original art from emi, an artist I found on etsy.com. She does small (5"x5") cartoon-y pictures, mostly ink and watercolor. It's a ridiculously good bargain at $4 a pop for original art. And I found some inexpensive 5x5 frames that should be perfect, so everyone's getting framed, original art for Christmas!

If you're looking for small art, or for small gifts, check out her site on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=20048

And if you're a nosey parker and want to know what I bought, you can find it partway down this page, everything from the green-eyed cat to the killer whale. I've contacted her about doing a commission for me of a couple of vehicles for some little boys I know, and I'm currently trying very hard not to buy this to go with some of the stuff I already bought someone for Christmas.

Love, love, love her stuff. Must ... not ... keep ... all ... 10 ... paintings ... for ... myself ...

No comments: