Thursday, November 22, 2018

Giving thanks

Jason:

  • Health
  • Family
  • Good job
  • Router customer service lines that are open on Thanksgiving
  • Low low gas prices, all for just ignoring the murder of one journalist

Gretchen:

  • Smith Island Cake
  • Not getting shot while walking
  • The Big Crossword Puzzle in the paper
  • OMG I JUST LEARNED FROM LIZA THAT SHAKING MY PHONE IS THE WAY TO UNDO TYPING AND IT IS SO AWESOME I TOOK “BACON” OFF MY LIST SO I COULD ADD THIS INSTEAD
  • Sleeping in

Liza:

  • Term limits
  • Global warming won’t kill us for 15-20 years
  • Copic markers
  • Discovery of chocolate
  • Lintbaby

My MIL Susie:

  • Family visiting
  • Hearing from absent family
  • Jason set up my WiFi router
  • I don’t have to cook the turkey
  • We get to visit more family this evening




No comments: