Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Fancy feet


Nothing much to report today, other than the fact that these are just about the most unbearably cute shoes I have ever seen in my entire life, and not just because I crocheted them myself while watching Shaun of the Dead (which I highly recommend).

Oh, and Napoleon Dynamite has to be the worst movie I have seen in recent memory, and that includes Unbreakable. Ignore all of the MTV-generated hype and run as far away from Napoleon as your little legs will take you - it's bad, bad, bad, bad, bad. And not even in a good MST3K sort of way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No new E pics? pout.
Just wanted to let you know that I check your blog everyday and am enjoying it. keep em coming.
- tiramisu of CT

Anonymous said...

If your rapt fan base can suggest blog topics, then let us request for a blog (or two) about quilting. I see no quilt pictures in the blog!
- Cowboy Frippery