Sunday, August 27, 2006

Chipotle - not quite as good as you think

http://www.chipotle.com/images/nutrition.pdf

Let's see, my regular order is a:
barbacoa 285 calories
fajita 100 calories
burrito 330 calories
half the rice 120 calories
w/ cheese 110 calories
sour cream 120 calories
guacamole 170 calories
corn salsa 100 calories
tomatillo salsa 28 calories

Which means that if I eat the whole thing, which I almost always do, I'm ingesting more than 1300 calories. Mother of god, that explains a lot. Note to self: order the salad next time. Better yet, order a double whopper with cheese ... it's got fewer calories. If you'll excuse me, I've got an appointment with an exercise bike ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, too, eat the whole thing. But then I do not eat anything else until lunch the next day.

- MLF