Monday, March 02, 2009

40/365

1. Sleeping.

2. Sleeping in.

3. Sleeping in on a weekday while my parents entertain my daughter.

4. Taking a nap on the couch with my daughter.

5. Taking a nap on the couch while my parents entertain my daughter.


Bonus: Listening to the evening Weather Reports of Doom and knowing that not only do I not have anywhere to go in the morning, I'm not the one who's going to be stuck shoveling the driveway out, anyway. Also: "Ack! The world is going to end! We're going to get 6" of snow!" Pussies.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh Vacation....Pure bliss! Glad to read that despite all the snow - the flower show was not cancelled.

Hope you are enjoying your "naps"


Mrshappy7105

Anonymous said...

The ice cream truck is coming through the neighborhood.

The daffadils are already starting to fade in the yeard.

Kimberly said...

Wondering where you'd been. Now we know you haven't posted cuz you've been sleeping. I wish it were me!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to Delaware! We didn't want you to feel homesick so we arranged a little snowstorm. The hype surrounding it is for your amusement:)
mimi
PS: we had 10 inches in Dover! They closed the whole state down.

Deborah Jackson said...

Hey Gretchen,

I'm concerned. Your sporadic posting is just not like the "you" I know YOU to be. Is there serious spring time cleaning going on (like there is here) or something more drastic?

Take care girl, the good thing about snow is that it's bound to melt. Right?

Anonymous said...

Gretchen, hope you are getting plenty R7R at your parent's house! Greetings to them! Miss your funny insights, keep writing, if you can.
K's mom