Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm a dirty, dirty girl

It started with the partially-deflated "sword" positioned suggestively on the floor at the kids' carnival this weekend:

And then Jason and Liza produced the following masterpiece of collaborative solar system artwork:

... which, when seen upside down, immediately leads me to believe that the space shuttle now comes with a reservoir tip:
And let's not think about what those blue things on each side could be, okay?
I bet I totally just made Mrs. Happy snort her beverage all over her keyboard :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! You are so psychic! (psychic/psychotic - what's the difference) How did you know I would have beverage coming from all sides?? (My poor keyboard! Thanks God it's only water!)

My first thought was you had "Scrap Night" on the brain and it warped your whole weekend....my second is that you had a better weekend than I did {wink Wink!}

Just remember - Yo Gabba Gabba!

MrsHappy7105

Anonymous said...

Time to leave the kid at the babysitter for the evening!