Sunday, May 21, 2006

Lil' Liza Jane

And since I'm posting a ridiculous number of photos today, anyway, here are the latest ones of Liza. Let's see, let's start with the artsy one I've nicknamed "Ghost Baby":


And then there's Liza practicing her OT-inspired floor time - she's not normally this awkward-looking, but she was in mid-roll when I took the picture:

And me whispering sweet nothings into her ear ("you will sleep until 9am tomorrow morning so Mama can get a shower before the electrician arrives"):

And proof that Liza's sandals are a tad bit loose right now:

Oh, and if you're wondering how I did the "Ghost Baby" shot, the secret involves the right lighting and a REALLY clean storm door (trash cans in the background are optional):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did not realize how tall Liza is. She is the cutest little girl! K's mom