Friday, May 12, 2006

Liza with the new haircut

Remember when I said that it is amazing how much difference a little hair makes in how someone looks? Here's Liza, post-haircut. Just ignore all the food smeared on her face - that's what I do everyday. :)



And here she is, showing off her latest trick, which I think indicates an unhealthy interest in oral hygiene. Too bad I couldn't get a shot of her attempting to shove her whole arm down my throat to inspect my tonsils ...

If nothing else, at least this makes it easy to get her to participate in the toothbrushing process.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable! And really looks like a one year old now.
Comment on the OT story: Katherine's cousin did not start walking until he was 18 months old - and his dad is my pediatrican brother. K's mom