Sunday, June 25, 2006

just a quick update

... because I'm exhausted and need to go to bed.

Liza and I just got back from a whirlwind trip to Indiana with my parents to help clean out my grandmother's house, which is sitting empty while my grandmother lives in a nursing home. We pulled empty boxes out of the 140F attic, sorted out a few things to try selling on eBay, and then headed out to Indianapolis to stay overnight with my aunt and uncle. Today we visited with my grandmother, and we managed to get the coveted "four generations of Bohl women in one picture" photograph. Notice that all four of us look dorky in our own unique ways.


The saddest thing is that this is the best of the six or seven shots my father took. You ought to see the ones I rejected (shudder).

Oh, and here's a shot that shows where Liza gets her good looks:

More later, but for now, I need to rest.

No comments: