Sunday, June 18, 2006

My kitchen smells like ... - follow up

The old booster seat is firmly lodged in the garbage can, and after many minutes of contemplation at the Baby Depot up in Lexington, a new booster seat from First Years is sitting in my kitchen.

The clincher? The whole thing - seat and all - can be run through the dishwasher. Heck, yeah! Now how come nobody else thought of that as a nice feature to have on something that gets coated with noxious substances on a regular basis? If only the wall behind her chair would fit in the dishwasher, I wouldn't have had to resort to being a Lazy Mama.

And yes, my kitchen does smell better now ... although I still have to find a way to get the smell off of my leg!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, if you would continue your magical handiwork in the kitchen, then you could tile the walls. An elegant tile work is pretty and practical. Few things take a hosing as well as tile.

- Ceramic Frippery