Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yarghh, how awesome is this?

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=fp_feat_10&listing_id=15233947

Too tired to rip off, er, post the photo from the listing - trust me, it's worth the effort to click through.

How awesome would this look on the wall of Jason's office in Corporate Paint Company Land? Like, over the door so that you couldn't see it from the hallway, but it would be staring over your shoulder if you were sitting in the visitor's chair in his office? Oh, the coolness.

Anybody got $900 they want to give me?

2 comments:

Mrs. Schmitty said...

WOW! Someone made that? People that can do things like that amaze me!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking that having that coming out of the wall in the principal's office would have been wonderfully theraputic when I was a teacher. It would have cut way back on the number of times you would have had to send a kid for misbehavior. I'm assuming of course that there would be smoke coming out of his nostrils!
mimi
(now I know what I want to do when I retire!)