Monday, May 24, 2010

Well, that's, um, kinda cool in an icky way

After walking my 18 miles for training yesterday - booyah, baby! - I discovered that it's possible to get a blister on the bottom of my pinkie toe that is so big it actually spurts a fountain of serum for several seconds when I try to drain it, and then continues to dribble sporadically on the floor for more than a day.

I went to bed last night with a piece of toilet paper tied to my toe like a tourniquet - it looked like one of those old cartoons of somebody with a piece of cloth tied around their jaw to help with a toothache.

I wasn't able to find the toilet-paper-iquet when I woke up this morning, so goodness knows where it's gone.  Dissolved in a flood of serum, I suppose, or else it will turn up as some sort of a disgusting blob next time I wash the sheets.

Better go drink some more water so I don't get dehydrated from all the seepage ...

No comments: