Sunday, July 23, 2006

Insanely productive day

Liza was kind enough to take nice, long naps today, so first I worked on a table runner as a gift for my cousin's daughter, who is getting married next month:

And then, since that was finished and I was chock full of inspiration, I decided to make two baby blankets for Jason's cousin's twin girls, born last month. Here's the first of them - it still needs to be bound, but the top and quilting are done:


Both of these projects need to be thrown in the wash to fluff up the raw edges - that's why I was able to finish them so fast, they're pieced and quilted at the same time. Anyway, I'm insanely proud of how the baby blanket is turning out, and I think the coordinating one will be every bit as precious as this one. Can I just say, GO, ME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are really pretty!
- MLF