Monday, July 10, 2006

So now they tell me ...

http://www.parenthacks.com/2006/07/spin_him_right_.html

If you've got babies, visit the link above to find out how swivel chairs can improve their brains. No, I'm not joking. I'm starting Liza's swivel routine today ... now, where's that Dramamine?
*****
On another topic, when did my daughter become so contrary? She spends a week doing nothing but plotting how to get up the off-limits stairs, past the flimsy make-shift baby gate that we put up when she unexpectedly learned to do stairs. So I finally take the time to install the permanent gate, and, no joking, two days later she decides she's over stairs and won't climb them, no matter what good stuff is at the top. So now I have a lovingly installed baby gate at the bottom of my stairs, which I leave gaping wide open in hopes that Liza will change her mind and start doing stairs again. Apparently, I can't win.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just have a bright and very curious young lady! And don't you know the forbidden fruit are the tastiest?
K's mom

Anonymous said...

It is good that you are helping her to develop her problem solving skills.
- MLF