Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Portrait

The Child didn't nap today, and I decided that watching Battlestar Galactica: Razor was more important that sitting in my office for an hour blogging, so all you're getting today is a day-before-Easter portrait of me, courtesy of The Child:
I'm going to have to start a whole Flickr set for her on my account, given the number of photos she took that turned out half decent. Of course, we also have some where people have no heads, or the shot is focused on the floor, or the windows behind the people look like they're 20 feet tall, but still, it's not bad for a 2-year-old.


And I'd like everyone to know that I had nothing to do with the bunny cake from my previous post, which my cousins bought for all the kids to share when we visited them on Saturday. And yes, MLF, the frosting IS as thick as it looks - more than 1" deep in the tallest parts of the eyeballs. Needless to say, the two-year-olds approved :)
Oh, fine, here's one more shot for K's mom .... shhh, don't tell anyone I'm publishing photos I took at Longwood, okay, Freia?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, Longwood Gardens ... and YOU look fabulous too! K's mom

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the purple crocus/tulip - not to imply that your photo isn't also beautiful. The purple flower is unusually stunning whereas all of the pictures of you are stunning.

On the flower, consider cropping from the top to create a square picture. Cropping out the yellow flowers in the background helps to increase the popping power of the purple petals.