Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stupid Flickr

Blogger and flickr are having some communication issues right now, and I can't convince them to sit down and talk long enough to get my slide show to work on my blog, so you'll just have to do this the old-fashioned way .... click on the picture below, or the link on the sidebar.

There's a teensy tiny chance this won't work either, but I can't tell because I'm logged into my account through my browser, and I can't separate the two to check that other people will be able to use the link properly, too. So let me know if it's broken, 'kay?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always think that Liza looks just like you, but seeing her with Jason makes me rethink that!
Longwood looks great, we have not been up yet this year. Did Liza like the new kids garden they have installed?
Happy Easter!
mimi

Gretchen said...

Mimi - Liza loved the garden. She (and every other kid in the place) came out soaked to the elbows, thanks to all of the "go ahead and splash in the fountain" fountains they put in ... and she was quite put out when she wasn't allowed to jump in any of the ponds in the rest of the adult exhibits!