Thursday, May 08, 2008

Ack - the cuteness! It overwhelms me!

Scene: I am sitting on the couch in our living room. Liza is laying lengthwise on top of the back cushions (don't ask), partly behind me.

L - "Mommy, move! Move your head so I can fall in love!"
me - "Huh?"
L - "Move over so I can fall in love with you!"
me - "Um, are you sure you know what 'fall in love' means?"
L - "Yeah. I'm falling ..." (slides off the couch cushion onto the seat next to me) "... in love!"
me - "'Falling in love' is when two people love each other so much, they want to live together forever."
L - "Oh." (climbs back on cushions) "But I want to live with you forever, so I'm falling in love with you!" (slides off cushion again)

Yeah, okay, there's just no way to recover from the cuteness of that, is there?

No comments: