Sunday, July 06, 2008

Insomnia strikes again

I finally got around to signing the blog up with Feedburner, which is handy for all of you regular readers - now you don't have to keep checking back to see if there's new content, you can subscribe and it will tell you whenever there's an update.

Best of all for the only-barely-computer-handy: you can skip all this "feed" crap and easily set it up so a message is sent directly to your e-mail whenever I post something new.

Convenient for you, but since a lot of my views seem to be "nope, nothing new yet" visits from regular readers, I suspect my number of hits per day is going to tank. Oh, well - I'm willing to suffer for you guys, so I'll take the hit ;)

Just click on one of the Feedburner widgets on the lefthand side of the screen if you want to subscribe - it would make my day, and possibly my week, too, if I get a lot of subscriptions right away :)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Ok, I signed up, but I'm a compulsive blog-checker; so, I don't know if I will stay signed up. It is part of my ritual when I check email, I also check blogs. It's part of the suspenseful fun. If I don't have email, I can always hope I'll have Mind Flush.

Anonymous said...

I do check you blog every day too - have it bookmarked together with the flickr accounts of K and U. k's mom