Monday, July 21, 2008

Wedding shots

Liza, Susan and Chloe pose before the ceremony. Yes, my daughter is jovial, and no, she's not drunk, all evidence to the contrary. Notice that Chloe has learned the hard way that it's best to keep an eye on Ms. Unpredictable, lest she run up and smack you for no reason while giggling maniacally. Notice also: Susan, Most Beautiful Bride On The Planet.


Action shot! I was on the outside end of the very front pew, so it was hard to get a good angle, but at least you can tell Liza had the right idea. Both girls made it down the aisle at a reasonable pace, sprinkling as they went, and not even stopping when they spotted grandparents and other relatives in the congregation. Again, Chloe's keeping an eye on the wild animal next to her.

Susan's father was too ill to attend the wedding, so Jason took his place for the second dance. Liza was not amused. You can't tell, but we had to duct tape her feet to the floor to keep her from joining them.

Most touching moment of the night? Susan managed to drag her stepfather out onto the dance floor during "Wind Beneath My Wings." Mr. I'm Too Baptist To Dance got served ;)
I think I'll blow this up to poster-size and send it to him - what do you think?


Video is ready, only YouTube is being all wonky and won't let me open the page, so you'll have to wait for that. Three-year-old line-dancing at the reception? Well worth the wait.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and great expressions on Liza. I love the emotion/story/pose in the picture with Liza watching the dancing.

Anonymous said...

You always take such great pictures! The one of Liza looking at me and Jason dancing is priceless. I had no idea that she wanted to come join us, lol. You'll have to create an album of all your pics (if/when you have the time). I'd love to see them all!

Anonymous said...

In case you couldn't figure it out, that last comment was from me ;)