Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ooooh, pretty sweater pictures!

After fighting with this yarn on and off for what seems like forever, I finally found a pattern and gauge and size that worked. Here's my Dahlia, washed, blocked, and ready to wear.


I loved the construction on this, even if I'm not super excited about the puffy sleeves. The yarn is a silk/cotton blend, so I should actually be able to wear it this spring. I think the need for a cami may limit my ability to wear this in the summer, but maybe I can just pin a dickey in the neckline instead :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember the conversation we had about "cable" being on the bottom? I don't think you have to worry about that.....this sweater looks FABULOUS! Great job! I think you still might be wearing this in the summer - with the cami of course - when your hubby takes you out on a date. REALLY, it looks great!

MrsHappy7105

Gretchen said...

Date? What's that?

mlf said...

It is the model that makes the sweater look so great!

virtuallori said...

Very, very pretty! Great job!