Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Where oh where is her hair?

We couldn't take it anymore. Liza's hair was cute, but she hated having it brushed, no matter how much detangler we put in, and she only rarely let me pull it back out of her face.
So we cut it off.

Well, actually my hair stylist cut it off, and then blowdryed it so it was nice and shiny and straight. Don't expect to see that look around here very often - I think we'll be going for the wash-and-wear approach most of the time. There's still a decent amount of wave left in there, although not nearly as much as there was the last time it was this short.

She was as good as gold during her haircut, and when the stylist was done, Liza spent half an hour wandering around, looking at herself in various mirrors and windows in the mall, saying, "I look like Chloe!" in the most rapturous voice imaginable. Shame we didn't do this before Susan's wedding - we could have had twin flower girls :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable - she is a very cute girl!
K's mom

Anonymous said...

As a guy, I have to confess that I really like long hair (as long as I'm not the one wearing it).

Deborah Jackson said...

LOVE the new cut! I'll be interested to see pictures after a wash and air dry - will the waves return? The boys are still refusing hair cuts. It's become more of a joke, given that I could care less if they have long hair. My husband had hair longer than I did when we first met! Traditions run strong.