Monday, March 27, 2006

In praise of Triple Paste

Why had I not heard of this stuff before? My God, it made such a difference - Liza spent all day yesterday crying every time she peed, her rash was so bad, so I hit CVS in search of the elusive "Triple Paste" I had read about on some of the "how to fix hard-core diaper rash" web sites. I found it on the bottom (heh) shelf in the baby section, down with the enemas and lice remedies - you know, the other products that no one wants to talk about.

If you've got a baby, you TOTALLY must go out and find some of this (or buy some via the web, if you can't find it locally) because it works so well it's ridiculous. One dose, and the screaming stopped. She doesn't writhe around on the changing table, she doesn't shriek when I pull down her pants, and the bumps and redness are almost gone. That's in ONE DAY, folks. This stuff rocks ... but that still doesn't explain why the manufacturer sells it in one-pound tubs. Anybody who needs that much diaper cream is doing something I don't really want to know about.

***

Liza enjoyed her blueberry yogurt this morning - I gave her the blueberries to pick up off of her tray, and she decided that I wasn't feeding her the yogurt fast enough with the spoon, so she'd just lick up what was on the tray. Good thing she wasn't inhaling at the time:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!

I've got to tell you that I'm loving this blogging thing. I get to check in every couple of days and see how you guys are doing. I LOVE the pictures of Liza. She really is gorgeous. I can't wait to meet her. I know I owe you an email and I'm getting to it. I promise!! I should probably start a bridezilla blog, being a bridezilla seems to take up a fair amount of time. Talk soon. Love K-A

Anonymous said...

Now that is a picture to save for the senior yearbook!
mimi