Friday, March 31, 2006

Just because I'm a SAHM doesn't mean I have to dress like June Cleaver

Some of my recent purchases, finally out of the closet thanks to the warm weather:


I love the fact that with the original file, I can zoom in on my leg in the flipflop photo and see not only my dry skin, but every hair I missed when I shaved. Love those 5.2 MP!


This is me, post-hyperthyroid-induced-weight-loss, with perkified girls, and a new shirt, too! I'd look pretty decent if I had remembered to put on any makeup before I started shooting ...

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

Thanks! You should see how I look when I actually wash my hair and put on makeup ...

Anonymous said...

Loved the shoes!

You look great, by the way....

Anonymous said...

Wolf whistle

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for the photo *without* the new shirt.