Monday, June 25, 2007

Speaking of toileteers

Bet you didn't know we were, did you? I guess you weren't paying attention.

I scored very poorly on the quiz on this site, which means there's hope for me yet.

And since I can't find a copy of the dumb toileteers song on YouTube, I may have a project for tomorrow morning. In the meantime, I leave you with this ... it's just the intro to the show, but you get an idea of the horror that is the potty video:



I really need to come up with a drinking game that forces you to drink every time that bear wags his animatronic eyebrows. And who comes up with a kids' show that features two bears, two otters, a mouse and a LEMUR, for god's sake? It doesn't even look like a lemur - it's blue. See, there's another thing for MLF to be ticked about ...

Are you SURE that video isn't due back to the library for another two weeks?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee, this makes me glad my kid is all grown and that I don't teach kindergarten anymore. Thanks!!
mimi

Anonymous said...

On the next video, we want to see a duet of Gretchen and Liza singing the Toileteer's theme song. With dancing, too.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, love the suggestion of a Liza and Gretchen duet. Can just picture Liza wagging her little tush! K's mom
btw - have you seen K's glamour photo?