Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Work Day 27/Calendar Day 39 - Stoned

Bye, bye, tetanus! Hello, slate!


Nope, no variation in color or texture at all in these rocks ...


I've been gettin' busy (hanging pictures) in the living room ...



... and mounting things under the sink.



See this? This is where my stove would be, if the electrician had bothered to show up yesterday. Or today. Not that I'm bitter or anything ... it's not as if he's the only thing separating me from a completely functional kitchen, and the pan of brownies that will christen it. Oh, wait - yes he is. Show up, dude, lest I tell everyone in the blogosphere which electrician NOT to call (and send even more evil thoughts your way).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the fern pattern in the slate. Is that a fossil imprint or just cool slate designs?
- MLF

Star said...

Wow, the backsplash looks great in the kitchen!