Saturday, April 26, 2008

I saw this in a Bath and Body Works ad, and I said to myself,

"Surely this information would be of benefit to my readers."

http://www.mangroomer.com/

o. m. g.

I think the Romans also developed these, right before their decadent culture imploded and all their plumbing poisoned them into stupidity - right?

Tip for all those potential mangroomer owners out there - most ladies (and gay men, I would imagine) are willing to overlook Wookie Back if the rest of you is non-repugnant. Or you have lots of money - either one, really.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

The "classic" Razorba is a great (and cheaper alternative).

DH started using one a couple years ago -- he LOVES it! He is much more comfortable (especially in the summer) with the shaved back. Manscaping... whatever. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Back stubble?

5 o'clock shoulder blades?

If you let it grow a little, will velcro stick?

Luna Park said...

a recent favorite ladyscaping find: http://www.bettybeauty.com/.

Anonymous said...

BettyBeauty: The perfect gift for mother's day

virtuallori said...

So sorry, but -- back hair? Ugh. I imagine this contraption only makes it worse, what with the stubbly regrowth and all. Waxing or laser treatment is the only answer.