Thursday, August 07, 2008

Starting to feel like Bartholemew Cubbins**

First, Liza stayed dry all night, so she got to open the "lipstick" I've been dangling in front of her for months. She decided it was necessary to freshen up right before our hat photo shoot. Honest to god, she said, "Don't take my picture! I didn't put on my lipstick yet! Mo---omm!"



Speaking of hats, I don't think I'll be using this shot to publicize the pattern ...


I think I might go with the "ladies of mystery" pose, although I probably will just break down and have Jason retake the photos. I don't think my muscles are up to holding the camera out at arm's length that long again any time soon.

**No, not the Oobleck - the hats. Poor schmo couldn't catch a break, could he?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The hat clearly leaves her feeling comfortable and secure.