Sunday, December 02, 2007

Craft show

"So, how'd your craft show go?"
"It sucked big donkey balls, Mom."
"Oh, that's a shame."

My excellent show setup before the customers arrived:


Same table at the end of the day:

See the change? Yeah, me neither.

I sold a total of four patterns and one tummy time play quilt, all of which had duplicates hiding under the table and were restocked. Subtracting out the booth fee, I earned $3 for seven hours of standing around listening to the person next to me mention God, Jesus, or "feeling blessed" approximately every 12 minutes. Blessed or not, she didn't even earn her booth fee back.

And then today I sold one of the Christmas ornaments on etsy while I was cooking dinner. I am now up $10 (subtracting out etsy fees and paypal fees) without even trying. Oh, etsy, how I love you!

No comments: