Friday, December 28, 2007

A multitude of Ralphs

Remember my snide comments about the original Ralph the Christmas angel? Dad did. Big Ralph lives with us now!
Dad also brought Micro Ralph, on the right below, next to the Mini Ralph from my tree. That's either a 50-cent piece or a silver dollar, I forget which - it's not a dime, Micro Ralph isn't THAT small. He's made to the scale of the dollhouse my father started when I was a kid, the dollhouse that's still not finished, yet my parents keep trying to dump it at my house so the two-year-old can wreck it. Not so fast, there, buckos. Let's let her trash the $2 plastic one you found at the yardsale first, and then we'll give her access to the expensive handmade one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finishing the dollhouse sounds like a great grandfather-granddaughter project. When Liza is old enough to help, then she should spend a week in Deleware finishing the dollhouse.

Also, it is hard to tell from the photographs, but whose face is carved into the angles? Do the angles have a resemblence to your mother/father/Mr.Ed?

- MLF