Sunday, December 09, 2007

Work in progress - (almost) no sew fairy skirt

That's four yards of tulle, in case you were wondering, which have since been joined by 20 yards of ribbon, with another yard of shiny stuff that shreds whenever I touch it still to come. And jingle bells, if the kid will let me (we're in negotiations right now).

Talk about the easiest birthday/Christmas/whatever present in the history of princess-obsessed little girls ... that's less than an hour's worth of work, and that was WITH the "help" of the two-year-old.

I didn't come up with the idea, but I'll be posting (free!) illustrated directions over on the Lazy Mama site later this week, or whenever I finish futzing around with the skirt. First I have to get it back from Her Royal Fairy Princess Ballerina, or whatever she is today.

No comments: