Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Distracted

I'm having one of those days where every thing I start to do gets derailed by something 30 seconds later.


I start to tidy the dining room, and suddenly realize I haven't responded to a friend's e-mail about coming to visit on Sunday.


I tidy the living room, and instead I end up writing two blog posts and a couple Christmas cards.


The phrase, "Oh, shit, I forgot to ..." features quite prominently in my internal monologue today. Gahhhhhhh


On a more positive note, I'm getting lots of little stuff done, some of which has literally been sitting on my desk for months (followup to this, for example, has been waiting on the side of my desk since July - if there was an Olympic event for procrastination, I'd medal, for sure).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We appreciate the posts.
- MLF

Anonymous said...

(Friday)
Apparently you continue to be too distracted to post.