Thursday, December 13, 2007

Y'all are weird

Okay, my daughter may be the one running around declaring that she's Clara (from The Nutcracker) and Herr Drosselmeyer needs to come get her out of bed to go to the potty, but some of my readers are ever weirder than that.



The person who searched for "pecker cupcake pan" - weird.



The 12% of my recent readers who get here by searching for "feet" in google images in Italy, Canada, Australia, and a couple other places - weird. And kind of freaking me out a little bit.



The person who searched for "cervix speculum womyn" - probably disappointed by what s/he found. Also, weird, because normal people spell it "women," dude. But thanks to him/her, I now know that if you google that phrase, I'm the fourth result. Um, yay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm, isn't it nice to know that you provide information and entertainment to a wide range of audience members?

Then again, I hate to think about what people were thinking when I was searching for a "test bed" and for "rigid body dynamics." Honestly, I was looking for the physics equations for one of my lab prototypes. Gosh, I hit a lot of web pages that were blocked by the company's web filter.
- MLF