Sunday, December 16, 2007

Is there an emoticon for "giant heaving sobs"?

At 2pm I'm supposed to bring 9 dozen cookies to a cookie exchange party. There will be adult conversation and adult beverages. After baking 9 dozen cookies, I am greatly in need of both.
Unfortunately, this is what it looks like outside my front door.

So, anyone have an emoticon a little stronger than :( ? Because I could use it, preferably one that has an associated sound file of me banging my head on the desk repeatedly, muttering "why today? WHY TODAY??"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss snow.

It is 50 degrees in Dallas.

Sigh.
MLF

Gretchen said...

Feel free to drop by anytime. Bring the kids - I could use some help shoveling the driveway. Manual labor builds character, right?

Anonymous said...

Sadly, we are contemplating driving several hours to be able to go and show the kids "snow." The thought is to take a weekend and to drive to a part of the country that has real snow. Someplace exciting, like Kansas.

We call this project the Two Hundred Dollar Snowman.

- MLF