Monday, November 17, 2008

Dear Mother Nature,

I respect that autumn is a season of transition. I understand that it is a woman's perogative to change her mind.

But could you just make an f-ing decision and stick with it already?

It was sunny and 45F when I dropped Liza off at preschool at noon. My neighbor was raking leaves (again) with no hat, no gloves, and her coat unzipped. The cats were basking in the front window.

Now?I'm going to have to dig out Liza's snowsuit and gloves before I pick her up in 10 minutes.

Note to self: Park in the garage in the winter, even when it's sunny and you're only going to be home for two hours anyway. Where is that ice scraper, anyway?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is currently 73 degrees in Dallas and I am going to ride my bicycle home from work.