1. Finishing two crocheted cotton market bags - from yarn leftover from previous projects - in one day. And then starting another one.
2. Liza decided about two weeks ago to be completely potty trained, including through the nights. By "decided" I mean that when I woke her up to go to the potty before I went to bed, she didn't go, and she used the potty after she woke up in the morning rather than peeing in the bed. Thank you, God, the process is over (at least until she regresses).
3. Today was the first time she sat in my lap at the library and read a new book all by herself. Okay, so it only has 12 different words in it - she still read a book! Willingly! In public!
4. The stunningly addictive entertainment value of the DVDs that come with the They Might Be Giants kids' albums. I don't get naps, but that Here Come the 123s DVD is 45 minutes long ... huzzah!
5. The fact that I giggle every time I watch Battlestar Galactica and see Jamie Bamber listed in the credits, because there's a Monty Python song that includes the name "Bamber," and I always thought it was made-up.