Sunday, February 08, 2009

33/365

1. The last of the ice is gone from our roof. It took Jason two hours plus various implements of destruction, but even the 4" thick glaciers are gone. For now.

2. "This is the scarf I'm making for Liza." "What about the hat you were working on for me?" "That project is hibernating until the thought of working on it no longer makes me want to hit something." "Oh, okay then." "Plus, the scarf is pink."

3. Mr. Pibb. 'Nuff said.

4. I used up another partial skein of stash yarn making Rapunzel braids for Liza and a friend. I can't wait until she sees them tomorrow morning - she's going to either want to wear it for the next month, or run around hitting the cats with it. Either way, that's more room in the stash for new yarn!

5. One of my cats is currently getting stoned out of his mind with the pile of catnip I left him on the kitchen floor. That's one way to get him to stop trying to sleep on my sewing machine pedal foot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ice Dam Busters of the World Unite!

(Next step, more attic insulation)