Friday, February 06, 2009

32/365

1. Go Fug Yourself, which regularly turns up gems such as "But nothing is quite so achingly subtle as the mammoth bejewelled pseudo-nipples that cover her actual skin-made ones. It's like her Faberge egg hatched and she's getting ready to breast-feed its spawn. "

2. Fresh-squeezed orange juice.

3. My daughter played nicely with all the other kids at the indoor playground - for hours at a time - two days in a row. I hope that doesn't mean her head is going to explode tomorrow or something ...

4. Hours at the indoor playground = hours free to knit knit knit knit knit in public.

5. Hours of knitting in public = dozens of opportunities to explain to curious kids what I'm doing, which will hopefully convert at least a few people to the Dark (Crafty) Side some day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What type of oranges do you squeeze for your juice? Is it worth the effort over Tropicana?

Deborah Jackson said...

I'm just so happy SOMEONE I know posted that Go Fug Yourself line...I too thought it was BRILLIANT!! It's so nice to know there are others out there who appreciate good fashion critique!!