Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Stir crazy

Why, you might ask, was I standing on a chair on Saturday with a sheet wrapped around my waist?


Isn't it obvious?


I attended Liza's "costume party" as Mother Ginger from the Nutcracker ballet.


Just because I don't live in Austin doesn't mean I can't have dreams of taking on a legendary role, right?

Also: after exhausting the entertainment possibilities of fingerpaints, marble painting, easel painting, chalkboards, crayons, markers, dot-to-dots, and about fifty other projects, this starts to look like a perfectly acceptable crafty snack idea:

Because every kid needs more food-coloring-filled, chocolate-covered marshmallows, am I right?

2 comments:

MrsHappy7105 said...

The princess said "Yum" when she glanced over at Liza's snack. I'm waiting for her to ask to make them.

Love the "Mother Ginger costume". What will it be tomorrow? Laundry?

VPFreia said...

I first thought you were doing the Statue of Liberty! You look great!