Thursday, October 25, 2007

Baby news

Frequent Mind Flush commenter MLF hasn't been around quite so much recently, with good reason ... he and his wife had their third child earlier this month!

Welcome to the blogosphere, Esther!


And yes, I did title the post with an eye toward getting my mother-in-law's hopes up. Face it, Susie - I'm serious about the only child thing. Only way I'm going through this again would involve changing my name to Mary and wearing celestial blue robes all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I will be taking paternity leave during the entire month of November.

Rather than sitting in Texas and lactating, we have rented an apartment in a hilltown outside of Siena, Italy. We are withdrawing the 2nd grader and kindergartener from school for the month and we will all be castle-hopping, art-shopping, and cork-popping for the month (but not responding to the blogosphere).
- MLF