Monday, October 01, 2007

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

I'm putting all the new readers on notice ...


The Great Mofo Delurk 2007



I'm participating in Schmutzie's great delurk on Wednesday, October 3rd. So start limbering up your fingers ... I get an average of 33 hits a day, so I'd better see at least 25 comments on Wednesday's post! Or else ... I don't know what, maybe I'll write another 14-page essay on my mental health and force you to read it out loud or something.

And no, MLF, it doesn't count if you just post 25 separate comments. As lovely as that would be, it wouldn't help me beat the lurkers out of the bushes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ma'am, why are you measuring the number of comments rather than the quality of the comments?

Elan Morgan said...

Thanks for joining in! It's always fun to see who's out there.