Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Keep those suggestions rolling in!

Aw, crud. I just realized that NaBloPoMo starts tomorrow, and I haven't finished my list of potential topics. Thanks to everyone who has made suggestions so far ... keep those ideas rolling in!

It looks like I may be away from my computer for most of Friday and/or Saturday. I'll do my best not to let the funeral interfere with my blogging, especially in the first three days of the month (!), but I'm sure you'll understand if I have to backdate a post or two. Right?

In the meantime, it's not too late to sign up to participate in NaBloPoMo - just visit http://nablopomo.ning.com/ to sign up. And if you don't have a blog yourself, you could get in the spirit of things and show your support for those of us who do by commenting every day :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funeral?!