Monday, August 20, 2007

Youngsters

Okay, now I'm starting to feel old. For example:

G - "Christ, that quarterback Quinn is like what, sixteen?"
J - "Well, he just graduated from college in May, so he's probably 21 or 22, but you're close."


And Jason's sister, who I still occasionally picture as being the 10-year-old girl she was when Jason and I first started dating, just got engaged. Congratulations, Susan! But sheesh, I don't remember ever being that young.


Nevermind the fact that she's already older than I was when Jason and I got married ...
Okay, I'm not even sure those two should be allowed to drink, much less get married.
Who decided that was a good idea? Oh, I guess it was these kids:

I think the best part of this photo is the look my maternal grandfather (far left) is giving my father, like "I know what you're going to be doing with Sandy tonight, and I don't like the thought of it one bit."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You gotta get that ten year old with an afro out of your head, hehe! Look forward to seeing you Friday!