Friday, August 03, 2007

Temporarily breaking radio silence

Have I mentioned how much it sucks to have a summer cold? Sooooooo much.

While I no longer feel like offing myself and those around me in an act of spectacular defiance of the virus which has made my life hell this week, I still sound like a bodybuilding waitress who smokes four packs a day while she's breaking up fights at the honkytonk. At least I can speak, which is an improvement over a couple of days ago, when I got to find out exactly how useless it is to try to yell at a kid while whispering.

Oh, and did I mention the kid isn't going to bed until after 10 now? Gahhhhhh.

Resuming radio silence. Will comment again when things don't suck quite so much, or when I've at least got something funny to say about the suckage.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This hits on the advantage of a web blog rather than a radio log.
- MLF

Feel better
and this was funny.

Anonymous said...

You poor thing, hope you are over this now and Liza does not get it. Certainly glad you are back in the blogosphere!
K's mom

Kimberly said...

Get better soon.

Deborah Jackson said...

Oh no, must be bad if even YOU can't find humor in it - for Pizza's sake (as we say around here) YOU can find humor in all those things (vomit, poop, etc.) I can hardly LOOK at! Poor girl, keep your spirits up!