Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hi, CooksTalk folks!

I think I'm too late to catch most of you, judging by the number of referrals I've seen via my sitemeter, but I just wanted to say,

Hi, guys! Boy, have I missed you!

Let's see ... since we last talked, I've moved back to Cleveland (hi, Biscuit! hi, Carole!), started selling my craft patterns, started selling baby gifts and quilts online (hi, Chiqui!), and haven't killed the kid yet.

My kitchen here SUCKS. Search for "kitchen" or check out the "kitchen renovation" tags to see the whole renovation planning process ... I'm going in for the official estimate on Monday evening, and after I revive Jason, I'm hoping we can start soon and get this sucker finished by Christmas or early next year. Getting the "here in 2 weeks" cabinets from Ikea should help that :)

I haven't been cooking much, although I was thinking of you guys a few weeks ago when I made somebody's cornmeal pumpkin griddlecake recipe I printed out like six years ago. Hopefully I'll find more time to cook once my kitchen doesn't suck so bad. Did I mention the suckitude? It's large.

Anyway, stick around, especially during NaBloPoMo, when I'll be posting at least once a day in hopes of winning fabulous prizes. Feel free to comment and let me know who's visiting - I can't wait to "see" some of you again!

Nihon no cook, aka LazyMama, aka avonhokie, aka Gretchen

No comments: