Saturday, November 17, 2007

Overheard

File under: conversations Jason wishes I wasn't blogging about

L- "What are those?"

J- "Those are your ... nipples."

L- "These are my nipples! On ... on ... on ... on Liza's chest!"

J- "That's right."

L- "These are my knuckles!"

J- "Nipples, Liza, nipples."

*******
J- "Daddy has a lot of hair on his chest. Does Liza have any hair on her chest?"

L- (scornfully) "Noooooo!"

J- "That's right. That's because boys are different from girls."

L- "Huh."
*****

For some reason, now I've got a song stuck in my head ...

You take the good,
you take the bad,
you take them both
and there you have
The facts of life, the facts of life.
There’s a time you
got to go and show
You’re growin’ now
you know about
the facts of life,The facts of life.

No comments: