Friday, November 30, 2007

I'm done! I'm done! I'm done!

Hoo-Whee! I made it! Unless I'm grossly mistaken, I did manage to post every single day during the month of November, despite two 10-hour car trips, slow Internet access over the holidays, a ridiculous amount of crafty stuff going on in for the etsy shop and my craft show this weekend, and my general inability to follow through with projects like this.

I'd like to thank Jason, who gave the kid a bath every night so I could fart around on the computer, my loyal readers (most of whom spent the month in Italy in an apartment without an Internet connection ... boy, is MLF going to have some catching up to do this weekend ;) ), and all the new folks who stopped by and decided to stick around for a while to see where this was going.

Here's a small token of appreciation for my readers: If you buy something from my etsy shop between today and the end of the year, just include the word "NaBloPoMo" in the notes to seller in your order, and I'll give you free shipping! And I might even upgrade it to Priority Mail, especially if I'm feeling too lazy to calculate what the regular postage would be!

If you're going to take advantage of this, please wait for me to send you a corrected invoice via PayPal, so I can remove the shipping charge for you. Now, get shopping! (please note that most of my shop will be inactive from about 11pm Friday through about 11pm Saturday, since the stuff will be going with me to the craft show and I don't want to accidentally sell the same thing twice)

And now, back to our regularly-scheduled posting plan, which means you won't get new stuff every day, but it might suck less.

No comments: